Systems Consultant – Managed IT Services
We are currently looking for a Systems Consultant to join our field team. Reporting to the Services Manager, you will join a team delivery responsible for delivering support and system administration services to a variety of clients, with a mix of proactive and reactive support, as well as involvement in systems and server installations and upgrades. You must be passionate about the IT industry and enjoy finding solutions to problems, working as part of a team and communicating with others. You would describe yourself as organised, career orientated, with an attention to detail that allows you to produce high quality work, consistently.
- Primary technical consultant to support and manage your own set of client accounts
- Provide remote and regular onsite support to external clients
- Assist with projects, installations and upgrades of servers, networks, etc.
- Ensure relevant maintenance work and internal systems and procedures kept up to date accordingly
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks
- A valid driver’s license and car
Required certificates and experience:
- Minimum MCP, MTA or MCSA
- 2 years’ experience in a field services role
- Good knowledge of a wide range of key technologies such as Networking, MS Server and Virtualisation
What we offer:
At Centrix, we understand that our employees are our number one asset. We recruit the best and place a large focus on ensuring they are rewarded for their efforts. Our focus is on promoting from within, as such we have in place career progression pathways and we provide the training that you need to get there. Our work is challenging and will require you to apply your previous skills and experience, but be assured you will be exposed to a wide variety of technology that will allow you to continue to build your knowledge and skills. You will be part of a small supportive team who love what they do, we are driven by our passion for the IT industry.