Senior Systems Consultant – Managed IT Services
We are currently looking for a Senior Systems Consultant to join our field team. Reporting to the Services Manager, you will join a team to assist in the design, planning and implementation of a wide variety of projects. These services include but are not limited to project work, working with clients, provide technical input, carry out relevant maintenance work. You must be passionate about the IT industry and enjoy finding solutions to problems, working as part of a team and communicating with others. You would describe yourself as organised, career orientated, with an attention to detail that allows you to produce high quality work, consistently.
- Project work including new installations and upgrades of servers, networks, etc.
- Working with clients and the internal team, assist with solution design and development of accompanying scope of works
- Assist and provide technical input across all levels, as an escalation point to service desk and field teams
- Ensure relevant maintenance work and internal systems and procedures kept up to date accordingly
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks
- A valid driver’s license and car
Required certificates and experience:
- Minimum MCITP or MCSE 2012 + 2 other industry certifications such as CCNA and VCP
- At least 7 years’ technical experience with a minimum of 2 in a similar role
- Driver’s license and motor vehicle
What we offer:
At Centrix, we understand that our employees are our number one asset. We recruit the best and place a large focus on ensuring they are rewarded for their efforts. Our focus is on promoting from within, as such we have in place career progression pathways and we provide the training that you need to get there. Our work is challenging and will require you to apply your previous skills and experience, but be assured you will be exposed to a wide variety of technology that will allow you to continue to build your knowledge and skills. You will be part of a small supportive team who love what they do, we are driven by our passion for the IT industry.